Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

reshx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello , i want to buy a new 3ds game , i already have mario kart 7 / tales of the abyss / super mario land 3d.
which one i should buy?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uprising. Buy Uprising and you will not regret it, but if I were you I would also buy a thumb strap stylus (PM eerpow for links and stuff, I barely know how I even got mine XD) but Uprising has an awesome story, gameplay is fucking magic, multiplayer is like smash bros lite. Its just an overall good game.

Reactions: 1 person

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Uprising is the best out of all the ones there

Don't get Pokemon Rumble Blast I've heard it's crap. I've played the original Pokemon Rumble, and it ges boring after 10 minutes

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say either ocarina of time due to length
Kid icarus for shooter fun, online, and a ok adventure.
Or resident evil revelations for a good story, good graphical experience, and online.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Other.

Devil Survivor: Overclocked. Currently tied for best 3DS game with Tales of the Abyss.
Not to mention it has a retarded amount of gameplay value. I think i've got 120~ hours clocked on mine, with stuff still to do.

As much as I love Ocarina of Time, i'd put DS:O before it on a priority list.

reshx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other.

Devil Survivor: Overclocked. Currently tied for best 3DS game with Tales of the Abyss.
Not to mention it has a retarded amount of gameplay value. I think i've got 120~ hours clocked on mine, with stuff still to do.

i already have 50 hours of SMT DS and (seriously) 102 hours of SMT DS2

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Other.

i already have 50 hours of SMT DS and (seriously) 102 hours of SMT DS2

It's still worth getting Overclocked. I was the same. Had quite a few hours on DS1, got overclocked, logged another hundred hours. They did a lot of revamping.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom hearts 3D, Zelda OoT, or kid icarus uprising.
I never played OoT, but i heard it was great. Kingdom Hearts was fun and challenging.
As for Kid Icarus, playing online was addicting ^_^

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uprising. Buy Uprising and you will not regret it, but if I were you I would also buy a thumb strap stylus (PM eerpow for links and stuff, I barely know how I even got mine XD) but Uprising has an awesome story, gameplay is fucking magic, multiplayer is like smash bros lite. Its just an overall good game.
i regret it ,the biggest disappointment of my life, and the control sucks ass, what a POS

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Kid Icarus Uprising. Some people might complain over controls, but overall it's a fine game. The game comes with a stand too if I'm correct.

Mario Kart 7 for all the online racing adrenaline.

Resident Evil Revelations can scare you hard. It has amazing graphics too.

Kingdom Hearts DDD

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i regret it ,the biggest disappointment of my life, and the control sucks ass, what a POS

Then just buy a thumbstrap, and why is it you only post when you have something to complain about?

Reactions: 1 person

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
The controls are perfect for the game though they require some time getting used to, but when you do it's the most accurate thing since aiming with a mouse on a PC, seriously.
Also aiming with the stylus isn't the only method of controlling available, there's this thing called a thumb stylus or "finger stylus" you use it to control your aim with your right hand thumb and you hold your system with both hands that way so you can't complain about getting cramped etc. It's just like dual analogs but more accurate.

And for those complaining about dialog, simply turn the voice volume completely off then, sheesh.
Personally I loved it since I'm a fan of voice acting and cartoons, but it does get repetitive when playing chapters multiple times at higher intensities.
The music is excellent so it's worth turning them off after the first time or so.

Reactions: 3 people

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uprising had great voice actors and, much to my surprise, it was actually funny. I wanted to hear what the characters had to say because the humor was silly, satirical, and poked a lot of fun at the gaming industry as well as the original Kid Icarus; I'd say that alone made the game more enticing.

Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since