which Jump game???

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Shinigami357, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Shinigami357
    OP

Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Jul 29, 2010
    i've been trying to get my ak2i filled with a good balance of games, and am almost finished. anyway, i wanted to ask around for everyone's opinion on which of the "Jump" games to get.
    i've read somewhere that at least one of them has an option to play in english (or at least a translation). this would help since i can't read japanese.
    which one has better gameplay elements? (i know choosing is kinda like an HG/SS thing, so maybe just tell me what their differences are???)

thanks

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    JUS is translated, JSS isn't. So for that reason I'll say JUS. Haven't played JSS but JUS is the sequel so it does probably have improvements. Oh yeah, and being translated (look for the patch) helps a lot too.

3. suppachipmunk

suppachipmunk GBAtemp Fan

Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    Definitely JUS.
    Like stated above, JUS is the sequel and much improved over JSS. I have played both all the way through though. Both are great.
    You will want to get JUS with the English patch. It's like 5 steps, but completely worth it. I still have JUS on my R4 and Supercard from 3 years ago and still play them. Let me know if you ever want to play online. [​IMG]

suppachipmunk

4. Shinigami357
    OP

Jul 29, 2010
    ok. JUS it is, then. btw, is a pre-patched rom fine? i am afraid i might mess up the .dps thingy esp since it uses the command prompt???

5. riverchen

riverchen GBAtemp Fan

Sep 27, 2009
    United States
    I found a prepatched one, works fine.

6. DarkStriker

DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Mar 15, 2009
    Norway
    NIKU!
    If you have issues with the command promt thing use delta UI i guess.

7. Shinigami357
    OP

Jul 29, 2010
    whew... JUS is one hectic game... real fun, too