Gaming Which is the most Touch Screen damaging game?

RS VR6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played Ouendan quite a bit when I first got and I have no scratches. I just tap lightly...seems to work well for me.

Touch of the Dead could be a killer. The tapping isn't that bad...but when you have to drag the ammo to reload could really ruin the screen over time.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the screen is not pressure sensitive - so pressing hard on it doesn't make a difference. i don't have any scratches on my screen. my son on the other hand does and we usually play against each other in mario party and i always beat him.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gunna say meteos. On my first DS without the protective covers i had a whole bunch of vertical scratch marks all over the touchscreen. its funny how you can see which games made what kind of scratches.

MajinBuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I vote none... Only game posted in this topic that I didn't fully beat yet was Canvas Curse and my touch screen is spotless! And no, I don't use a crappy screen protector, I'm just careful with my stuff.

I really noticed it when I saw my friend play his DS. He is tapping hard, making fast uncareful moves and such. While I instead, I never tap the screen. I always *touch* it. And always do careful slides.

wow....
rolleyes.gif

You don't think anyone else is "careful" with their hardware?
rolleyes.gif

5 minutes after I used my ds I noticed a tiny scratch on the left corner, I barely even used my stylus.. nowdays I use legit horis to protect my screen and they are always a hell to put on, but it's worth the time.. I also have a spare TFT screen i will use when there's too many scratches

NEWS FLASH: to everyone who's claiming you don't have any scratches... soon as you TOUCH your screen there's a scratch, but it's not visibile to your eyes until you put it under a light after a certain time.. using your stylus will scratch your screen...

Another thing a tiny DUST particle can scratch your screen, but again it's not visible until after a certain time ....

I'm really getting tired of people claiming all of us with scratches aren't careful enough or vice versa.. get real... why would anyone want to damage their own hardware? I have several ideas on how nintendo could have built the screen in order to protect it, but it's too late now.
lecture.gif

if you used a fucking pencil like someone did (true story) I can agree that's a really stupid thing to do, but christ just using your stylus shouldn't damage your screen unless you pound it...

EDITED for spelling, very late over here!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or maybe an Anbernic device that can emulate psp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psps still going for $100 on ebay lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i'll consider it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only i can backport the game meself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pretty sure the new flip one can do psp if you don't mind the sp design
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    resistance still has jerky gameplay on emu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1gb of ram probably won't help
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess i'll stick to playing helldivers 2 for awhile
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do people still hate that game or did they fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    fix? there were fixes?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i never heard or notice any fix
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    @Xdqwerty crashd was the exploit for LG TVs to root practically any.
    I got word of it this january and rooted my TV. Was pretty impressed.
    Since then LG patched the command to root and then the developer mode app itself from making vulnerabilities.

And then I found out that having a rooted TV lets you use PPPwn to jailbreak a PS4 on firmware 11. Finally uses for my rooted LG (I hate the playstation as such the use is gone)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NO111ONE, Did you have a arch64 base?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    Honestly didn't care to even poke. The board is W18H
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a 2023 Model turned off update in the homebrew channel maybe if I restore it and run the script again but it might auto update during the process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    play it safe, keep it off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Script keeps getting stuck at Heap grooming now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nowadays i just keep my jailbroken ps4 for some exclusives i don't play on pc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The youtube adblocker looks nice in the homebrew channel but I pay for premium for like $4 a month under vpn lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont even YT much, Net flix is just another bother
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    YT music apps pointless tbh
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    playing old music mostly while browsing/going through comics at archive.org
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me doin' simple stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't always need a bunch of electronic shoes for t to enjoy electronics
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't always need a bunch of electronic shoes for t to enjoy electronics