Which is the best flash card

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by starstremr, Sep 9, 2008.

Sep 9, 2008
  1. starstremr
    OP

Member starstremr GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok which is the best i already have and R4 but i am looking at an other brand due to the idea that the R4 is dieing out. thanks to that 8 letter named company that i am not going to mention complaining about it.

Which is Better for your buck? if this has already been reviewed please post link.

N5
    DSTT
    R4
    AceKard 2
    iTOuch
    M3 Simply (and it's line up)
    CycloDS

forget it i found one topic on the carts thanks any way

2. TwinBlades

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    There really isn't the best because it's all oppinions but if you want something that will last long, has many features go with Cyclods (Expensive card) If you want something that will last long but has less features go with Acecard 2. Or better yet just go to the reveiw section and look at each reviews for each card and decide. In my oppinion I would go with Cyclods because I have one and it works great.

3. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    If you want all the new features (and don't mind paying more) then get a CycloDS.

If you want a good card for a bit less then get an Acekard 2.

4. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Why would you complain about this 8 lettered company? If Im not mistaken it is this company that released the device that you are planning on (ab)using [​IMG]