which guitar should I buy?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Kevenater, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009
  1. Kevenater
    OP

Newcomer Kevenater Member

United States
    I'm gonna buy a guitar for my wii. Which should I get? I'll probably be buying the gh metallica and world tour and maybe one of the rock band games. I think I read somewhere that one of guitars will work on both gh and rb. can somebody please tell me which guitar to buy? thanks!

2. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    the nyko Frontman for wii guitar was cheap $25 from EB and works really well with RB and GH games. really it's only problem is a slightly looser strum bar

3. supermodchips

Member supermodchips GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Rockband 2 and GH:WT instruments work on the other game but I would suggest getting the GH:WT ones as Red Octance make better quality instruments compared to Harmonix.

4. thebobinc

Member thebobinc GBAtemp Regular

Canada

i got 2 like that and the only problem is the tremolo i broke 2 of them, and i was only using it normally [​IMG] , i play guitar since i'm 10 years old not the best there is but i know how to old a guitar and not breaking it , so the tremolo bar are pretty fragile from what i can see , now my warranty is over so can get another one but for 25 $ at walmart is was not bad, but the original one for the guitar hero world tour is very good , the strum is thinner make easier to make the solo in guitar hero Metallica ,

5. chrisf

Banned chrisf Banned

United States
    GET THE GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the best one for wii. it it has the touch pad for playing fast solos and is compatible with rock band 2.