Hacking Which DSONE is the newest?

superspudz2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2j2dufp.jpg

the Onei bootloader with the Metroid Prime Hunters Icon works at 1.4.4 or below.
also, Cyclo has "mechassult", and Acekard 2i can downgraded to 1.4.4 DSi for "Labyrinth"

full list of all the bootloader icons here: http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xenonnds/pukiwiki/index.php?FakedGames#notefoot_3

D

Deleted User

Damn looks like that one wont work on 1.4.5... oh well. Since I'm not about to buy another DS, what other carts besides DSTWO (not some r4 clone) support 1.4.5?

If not, I'll just live with the chinese bootloader

superspudz2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you should keep or buy another 1.4.1 DSi, in case one day you come across a different flashcart. the other flashcarts have advantages besides just running on latest firmware, such as different bootloader icons, new features, more options, nicer menu systems, etc.

for example, Wood R4 runs homebrew better than supercard. and supercard is not directly compatible with EZflash 3-in-1 without a 3rd party app. also supercard dosent have a proper "File List" mode with smaller icons.

i think the only carts that work on 1.4.5 are Supercard and R4. of cource, a old DS Lite runs everything including GBA carts.

D

Deleted User

well, the dsi are not on sale anymore.... as they are all gone, I'll just live with super chinese thing, until a way to downgrade dsi comes (if ever)

D

Deleted User

I'll look around for ya, I'll be going to a few neighboring cities, if I see one I'll pick it up.

D

Deleted User

I just called around to all the Targets in my area, none of them have any left... looks like this one is over for good. Soirry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended