andyp350

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to buy a bomberman game for DS but theres just so many i don't know which is best or what the difference so any advice or opinions would be great.
These are the ones i've seen around:
Bomberman
Bomberman 2
Bomberman Land Touch
Bomberman Land Touch 2
Bomberman Story

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bomberman 2 is absolute best.
It's traditional bomberman gameplay, and it's complete with the original multiplayer.
No US release though, just Europe and Japan, so good lucking buying it.

andyp350

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
It's traditional bomberman gameplay, and it's complete with the original multiplayer.
im in the UK so i shouldnt have too much problem finding it, so im guessing bomberman 1 is just a not as good version of 2? does anybody know what the land touch ones are all about, and bomberman story

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
andyp350 said:
RupeeClock said:
im in the UK so i shouldnt have too much problem finding it, so im guessing bomberman 1 is just a not as good version of 2? does anybody know what the land touch ones are all about, and bomberman story

Bomberman 1 was just like the original NES bomberman, I haven't played it but I don't believe it was terribly well praised for its single player. Bomberman 2 has good story mode and multiplayer (WIFI!!)
The touch series are touchscreen party games, totally different.
I think Bomberman story is an RPG, I know pretty little about it.

Also, if you're from the UK, make your profile reflect that I thought you were american!
tongue.gif

andyp350

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
andyp350 said:
RupeeClock said:

Bomberman 1 was just like the original NES bomberman, I haven't played it but I don't believe it was terribly well praised for its single player. Bomberman 2 has good story mode and multiplayer (WIFI!!)
The touch series are touchscreen party games, totally different.
I think Bomberman story is an RPG, I know pretty little about it.

Also, if you're from the UK, make your profile reflect that I thought you were american!
tongue.gif
ooo yea sorry i didnt notice that haha just changing it, i think i'll look into getting Bomberman 2 then as the others dont seem like classic bomberman games which is what im after

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche