Which 3ds mode card should i get?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by alirezay, Nov 22, 2013.

1. alirezay
    OP

alirezay GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2012
    United States
    I want to buy a 3ds mode card but gateway3ds is veeeery expensive in iran so i decided to choose 3dslink but im not sure...3dslink team updated their website and sayin that it will support loz and batman in update 3 with a video.....but i dont trust them...my friend knows them and said its not a gw clone atall!but im really confused....sorry for my bad english and thanks!

2. skarthebloodchild

skarthebloodchild Keep It Old School

Jan 13, 2004
    Greece
    Greece
    Get whatever card is for your wallet.

I still have more faith in Gateway and has better built quality.

Boy12 and alirezay like this.
  3. kyogre123

kyogre123 Mexican Pride

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    If you want something cheap, get the Orange 3DS. I believe the 3DS Link is the second cheapest on the list, this cart is literally the same cart as the R4i, it was just rebranded for marketing purposes I believe.

alirezay likes this.
  4. Destinykid

Destinykid Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2007
    United States
    Right now, I would wait seeing that R4i 3DS has gotten Batman and LoZ working. Both Gateway and r4i have yet to have Pokemon or Animal Crossing working so it comes down on the release of the Gateway 2.0 firmware and the R4i 3.0 firmware. When both of them come out, you should decide them (if you can wait).

alirezay likes this.
  5. alirezay
    OP

alirezay GBAtemp Regular

Oct 14, 2012
    United States
    Thank you all...but i dont want to waste money and i want to know that can i trust 3dslink?

6. skarthebloodchild

skarthebloodchild Keep It Old School

Jan 13, 2004
    Greece
    Greece
    Wait to see if they fix games like pokemon and animal crossing and then buy a flashcard if you dont have money.

alirezay likes this.