Gaming Wheres a good place to order a pandora battery?

dc619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im looking for a good place to order a pandora battery that ships fast to california. i want to order an 8gb card with it.
any good experiences with a website would help.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dealextreme has them Cheap. IDk about the speed though. I ordered mines 2 weeks ago and according to mail tracking I should have it any day now. However, some people claim to have not gotten theirs for months (do to high demand I guess)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel really bad for those DX buyers that claim to not have it come for months.

I mean, seriously? I get all my packages in less than or exactly 8 days. I've been counting, yes. And I've ordered about 6+ packages from them. All the same delivery time. I live in Ohio. Either I've been lucky, or I've ordered in a good time for them to not have to backorder/cancel it.

But anyways, yes, DX is your best bet. You could try other sites if you want better shipping, but they might be more expensive.

dc619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went with Pandora-Battery.net i got the pandora battery a 8gb pro duo (most likely fake) and priority shipping for 52 bucks. im happy usps says it already on its way to destination
on a side note this will be my first mod i just got a brand new unopened star wars psp for 140( theyre still around) off craigs list. i cant wait to hack it.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dc619 said:
i went with Pandora-Battery.net i got the pandora battery a 8gb pro duo (most likely fake) and priority shipping for 52 bucks. im happy usps says it already on its way to destination
on a side note this will be my first mod i just got a brand new unopened star wars psp for 140( theyre still around) off craigs list. i cant wait to hack it.
you spent quite abit of money there bro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@