Where would I find wiimotes mod kits?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by KiiWii, Feb 27, 2009.

1. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    I'm currently in the process of buying a black knight i-case for the wii, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any one or any site that could help me get my wiimotes modded for player indicator LEDS?

I'v found a site but its in USA :

[​IMG]

Click here > scroll to bottom of page

I just wanna either buy the kit, or buy a premodded one (or two).

Also looking for black wii remote/nunchuck (chuckii style) casings.

Any help appreciated.

KiiWii
    (Currently located in UK)

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section)

2. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    You cant buy a kit. You have to buy each part separately and build it all yourself.

I dont know if they have a "Radio Shack" over there, but everything you need is listed in the guide on that website.

Please Note:

You will only want to replace the three blue LEDs at the bottom of the controller. Do not add in an LED light under the A button. Doing this will only drain your batteries faster.

3. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Got rechargeable ones, so not a problem... think I'll have to bite the bullet and send away for some. I cannot find one high street store over here that would sell 0603's... even maplins...

Ah well, cheers for the reply.

4. WB3000

WB3000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    I got my 0603s on eBay. The process was fairly simple, the only issue I had was making sure the + and - all lined up. If your not too sure of your soldering abilities, start on the 4th one, so at least you won't ruin the remote for 1 player gaming. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice