1. Kawaii-Tora

OP Kawaii-Tora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hi,

does anyone here use a replacement shell for switch or joycon? If yes. Where would be a good place to order some in a reasonable quality? I'm most intereseted in transparent shells.
    I know there are some offered on wish or ali express. But what about the qualitiy of these?

Thanks in advance

2. fallguy441

fallguy441 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    the eXtremerate from Amazon are great, especially their "soft feeling" ones.
    I had cheaper ones from Aliexpress and they were considerably worse in quality.

3. Kawaii-Tora

OP Kawaii-Tora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    That's exactly why I'm asking. I prefer to spend a little more and then have something good. And there are some really nice designs ^^

4. lokomelo

lokomelo Edson Arantes do Nascimento

Brazil
    I always got from AliExpress, they were awesome but there are several price (and quality) ranges there. I'll find the link I ordered from (I made 4 joycons already).

Edit: Found it https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

They have a more smooth finish than the regular joycons, the screws are much better than the original (this do not means much, as the original screws are awful). I like it a lot.

Last edited by lokomelo, Apr 14, 2021
  5. Ttm3

Ttm3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Superterrificimports on eBay has always come through with good products for me. I've not gotten joy-con shells from him but I have gotten switch shells& they were off very good quality

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Replacement, Switch, Joycon