Hardware Where to find a pstv now?

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop is completely out and not taking them in trade anymore. Amazon and ebay are all $200ish bestbuy is out. I called literally every pawn store in las vegas and henderson nv the one i was bidding on ebay at $49 shot up to 84. Fuck me i want one cuz my vita fat has a broken left stick

nintenbrolluseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamestop is completely out and not taking them in trade anymore. Amazon and ebay are all $200ish bestbuy is out. I called literally every pawn store in las vegas and henderson nv the one i was bidding on ebay at $49 shot up to 84. Fuck me i want one cuz my vita fat has a broken left stick

Why not just get the left stick fixed?

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy a PS4 instead. You can use the controller on PS3.
I have 3 ps4s 1 new in box on 1.76fw a launch fat on 6.50 and a ps4pro always on latest fw. But i have no intrest in modding them or backups or emulators.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why not just get the left stick fixed?
No shop will do it and im not willing to fix it myself requires newparts and desoidering

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PSTV is a premium product like a diamond ring. You're gonna need to put down the 200 dollars and thank the seller for letting you experience the PSTV.

Anyways my friend found a PSTV at a used game store back in December for around 100 bones, just gotta keep looking.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Complaining here on the forum ain't going to help, that is the price at the current market, current situtation with the Coronavirus outbreak doesn't help either there are higher demand and no production that why there are general price increase for everything even the switch is being scalped at higher price.

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i know ive modded 2 ps3s and o3dsxl for friends looking for shit to do at home

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think with mods i can add tv out and ps3 blutooth controller to my psvita and just do what i do with my pspgo and its dock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-