Hardware Where the hell is the stylus?!

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo-3DS-Back.jpg

See that hole right after the cartridge slot?

D

Deleted User

Maybe they put all the extra styluses with the packages containing screen protectors and kits XD

I had went to but screen protectors but I had to buy a mini kit with screen protectors, three stylus, cloths, and a game container thing

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still have to use a stylus? Lame. I was hoping that the technology would be good enough we dont have to use them anymore.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
You still have to use a stylus? Lame. I was hoping that the technology would be good enough we dont have to use them anymore.
Nope, sorry. The technology isn't good enough yet for our fingers to shrink to the size necessary for precise touch-screen gestures.

(Biting sarcasm aside, you can use your fingers in almost any DS or 3DS game (some exceptions like Elite Beat Agents and this Ouendan game I've heard so much about lately), just don't expect to be perfectly accurate.)

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
BortzANATOR said:
Nope, sorry. The technology isn't good enough yet for our fingers to shrink to the size necessary for precise touch-screen gestures.

(Biting sarcasm aside, you can use your fingers in almost any DS or 3DS game (some exceptions like Elite Beat Agents and this Ouendan game I've heard so much about lately), just don't expect to be perfectly accurate.)
if you've heard bouts it why not try it?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
have you tried eelite beat agents or ouendan 1or2? you need precise tapping. a finger CAN NOT TAP PRECISELY.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Getting tired of people saying this...Nintendo could have easily went with a capacitative touchscreen, but they didn't for good reason.

But as for finding the stylus...couldn't you have just felt up the 3DS?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
BortzANATOR said:
Ur so funnay wit ur sarcamsm and ztuff heehehehhe

I'd love to see you playing Pokémon Rangers, EBA, DS Zelda games and other games that require good touch screen control properly with your fingers.

Not to mention some people (myself included)don't like using their fingers on games.

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it's really stupid they put the stylus in the top left side of the DS. I'll keep trying to pull it out of the right side as it is in the DS lite.
frown.gif

TheNikkoMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
agreed. but I can't help but believe that they put it there because it was the only availible place to put it. The top right side has the charging port, the right side has the wireless switch, although that's not a good excuse. Maybe it was simply because it would ruin the layer-based design if they put it on either side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: