Bowthorpe123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I followed a guide and partitioned my SD card 1 is 30 Gb the 2nd partition is the remaining GB.

So I created my emuMMC and when promoted did it to SD partition.

When I connect my SD card, both partitions still show and partition 1 (30gb) is blank. So where is the emuMMC stored? What’s the need for the 30gb partition?

Have I done something incorrectly?

Thanks

haazet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been confusing me all day. I had file based emummc and was UNUSABLY slow, south park for example if installed on the emummc system not SD card it will not load past the title screen. And playing games saved on SD card is barely better. This is with a Samsung 256GB U3 orginal

So with Minitool I added a hidden partition of 120GB to fit my my 90GB of games thinking that the hidden partition is where my "hidden" mmc is. Turns out it just writes to the regular partition after creating a Sd emummc. After installing a few games to confirm the hidden partition is 0% used in minitool I made the SD card all usable space except 8GB partition at the end unformatted.

My speed issue is fixed and all the games running fine, so its not running file based but whats the point at all of the hidden partition GB large that nothing is written to?

Reactions: Cha0sC0re

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea