Where do you watch E3 live?

nintyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For the last 4 years ive either watched it live or rushed home from work and sat down for 4 hours, so its all news to me anyway, it appears live
yaywii.gif

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
DCG said:
SOS-Rens said:
9.00 AM what time is that in Europe ??
I really want to see it live =3
that would be the first time so I hope 9PM in Europe or 8PM

where is it being held?
its held at the same place every year Los Angeles Convention Center in California
I would love to actually go there, but it's all the way across the country where I live. It's also WAY too expensive.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gaydrian said:
Vincent Valentine said:
i don't see the point in watching E3 live
For me its finding out at the same time as others. I'll be on IRC and also talking to people via the shoutbox, its good to see peoples first reactions, people predictions right before things are announced.

For me while these conferences are happening, its the best time to be on IRC and on the forum. There is a buzz that can't be recreated some time after the event has happened.

So true.
I was just following this WWDC conference, and it really gives you a very special and unique feeling, it's fantastic!
Too bad it's happening in the middle of my exams and the World Cup, giving me little to no time to be on the temp
hate2.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameboy13 said:
syko5150 said:
DCG said:
SOS-Rens said:

where is it being held?
its held at the same place every year Los Angeles Convention Center in California
I would love to actually go there, but it's all the way across the country where I live. It's also WAY too expensive.
i went in 2001 and 2004...in 2001 i remember they showed off Devil May Cry,Luigi's Mansion,Pikmin and SSBM.2004 is when they showed off Zelda Twilight Princess & GTA San Andreas.They also showed off PSP and DS that year.I want to go to another one maybe next year if i go back to the states =p.

Hakoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameboy13 said:
syko5150 said:
DCG said:
SOS-Rens said:

where is it being held?
Its 5 hours away for me
biggrin.gif
I'd go but I don't have the money. if I was going I'd definitely blog here on the Temp for you guys. Alright then, GameTrailers it is this year.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like gamespot, been my homepage for as long as I've had the internet.
They've got some cool live demos of games and of course, all the conferences are live.
Might as well stick to what I know best.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChuckBartowski said:
G4 coverage is usually pretty good. But when i miss the G4 coverage, or cant see it at the time, i go to gametrailers.

Yeah, thats who i usually watch it from, they show all the big stuff and the small stuff too, and even do late night re-runs incase you missed it live that day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good