Hacking Where do I put my games?

yzak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been awhile since I did this and I do not know where to put my .nds games. Do I make a separate folder? Put it in the root? I have the latest AKAIO and all I just can't see my games.

Thanks!

FIXED Edit:

fml you just put it in the root and it will show up on Akaio. Sorry!

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like you put the games in the __aio folder and by default the __aio folder is hidden. You can make a separate folder in the root, call it anything you'd like and place your games in there.

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, how long have you been away???

It really doesn't matter how you do it, just so long as you know where they are, but I have 5 files on the root of my SD card, which includes:

1. AKAIO .nds file
2. AKAIO OS folder
3. Autorun.inf file (not needed, unless if you want a pretty picture show up in My Computer)
4. Pretty Picture to show up in My Computer
5. Games folder

Inside the Games folder is where the *.nds and *.sav and *.cc files are stored. But with AKAIO, and the file navigation menu, you can either toss your *.nds files on root and get a very messy root view, or toss them into a folder, your call.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I prefer to put my games in a folder called DS Games.
Mostly because there's a lot of clutter on the root, all kinds of homebrew folders or retro ROMS for emulation.

Although AKAIO gives you the option to hide folders and files through globalconfig.ini, it's quite useful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you