Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't, then. Collect the shock arrows from the trees around the place.
The fucker one shots me, and I do like no damage, and the arrows do almost nothing besides stunning. And I tried going to the other three places, and there's always something stopping me from going beyond a certain point (lava heat, etc.) so what the hell do I do? It seems like going through this guy is the only way to go... but I can't...

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super smash bros link spawns Epona. Must also be in game somewhere, just nobody has found her yet.

9225c9db5d624422bdfa374da245f534.jpg

skawo

Trophies
XP
Country
The fucker one shots me, and I do like no damage, and the arrows do almost nothing besides stunning. And I tried going to the other three places, and there's always something stopping me from going beyond a certain point (lava heat, etc.) so what the hell do I do? It seems like going through this guy is the only way to go... but I can't...

Did you completely ignore what I said?

DON'T attack the Lynel.
Look at the trees around the place; they have shock arrows embedded in them, which you're supposed to collect.
After you have the twenty, return to Sidon.

I mean, unless this isn't the part of the game you're talking about? But you said you got the Zora Gear, and that would be the next thing to do...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY