Homebrew Where do i find cia url

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I get FBI cia URLs for remote install. I have 11.8 o2ds
i want to point out that your question sounds questionable as others have said you cant ask about piracy (obtaining digital games you dont own illegally)

now on to a proper response . . . one could take their legally obtained cia files and upload them to their own mega account and finally convert the download url to a qr code

even shorter version . . . you upload your own... yourself and only for you ... or else you will (potentially depending on laws in your country) be committing a criminal act

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-snip-

edit: can you be more clear on this matter please.

i want to point out that your question sounds questionable as others have said you cant ask about piracy (obtaining digital games you dont own illegally)

now on to a proper response . . . one could take their legally obtained cia files and upload them to their own mega account and finally convert the download url to a qr code

even shorter version . . . you upload your own... yourself and only for you ... or else you will (potentially depending on laws in your country) be committing a criminal act
I have a CIA file that's 3.4gb and my SD is 4gb but on FBI it says not enough storage(witch I do have) so I wanted another solution but all I found was qr codes and URLs(that I couldn't find)

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a CIA file that's 3.4gb and my SD is 4gb but on FBI it says not enough storage(witch I do have) so I wanted another solution but all I found was qr codes and URLs(that I couldn't find)
btw if your thread title/op resembled this post then the piracy issue would have never been an issue for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: off to make lunch. l8er guys :) [ham sammies]