Question Where can I buy an RCM Loader?

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by BLCKBLuR, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BLCKBLuR
    OP

BLCKBLuR GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2016
    United States
    Would someone PLEASE either post a link here or message me a link to a place where I can buy an RCM Loader? I have been looking for 2 days now... with no success from AliExpress, Ebay, Or Amazon...

All the sellers I find on Amazon or Ebay, do not say anything about "xKit" that created the RCM Loader... All the ones I find on Amazon look like EXACTLY what I want to buy, but the name of the item is weird...

Like... Instead of saying anything about xKit RCM Loader.... It will say
    "
    Fullwei Upgrade Bluetooth Payloads Injector Transmitter Support for Nintend o Switch for PC Host Use, RCM Loader ONE Injector, Support Windows, Macos, Linux, Android and Other Systems (Black)
    "

Or it will say
    "
    Pausseo Bluetooth Transmitter, Bluetooth Audio C Transmitter Receiver Support for PS4 for PC Host Switch Audio Adapter
    "

Or it will say "
    Mjuan Bluetooth Payloads Injector Transmitter Support for Nintend o Switch for PC Host Use, RCM Loader ONE Injector&RCMclip Short Circuit Bar&Micro USB Cable for Windows/Mac OS/Linux/Android More
    "

But every single one of those items I just posted the titles for on amazon, LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE RCM Loader for SWITCH.... So WTF ... I don't know who to trust... or where to buy from...

Thank you in advance!

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    AliExpress started banning RCMLoader sales. When I bought mine there was no picture included, but they've since had to remove the name as well.
    The seller I bought from sent me a new link to their product (not sure why since I already bought mine but oh well)
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33011262524.html
    Just pick "Loader 1pcs", don't worry it's the right product. I think they're still the cheapest, it's about a dollar more than I paid for mine. Looks like they also sell SX Pro, but I don't recommend that since it can only hold one payload which means you can't boot SX OS along with some other payload if you want that (since both SX Gear and SX OS payloads use boot.bin), requiring you to load them through the SX boot menu, which some payloads don't work with. Also because it uses capacitors it will discharge much faster than the RCMLoader One.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Jun 14, 2019
  3. stephrk398

stephrk398 GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2018
    United States
    So you can advertise for them on gbatemp lol. That's pretty funny though. Those sly devils.

The Real Jdbye likes this.
  4. The Real Jdbye

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I left a review on the page mentioning the product matched the images the other reviews posted. I think they misunderstood or something, because they literally told me to buy on the new product page (that link) a few days later.

5. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    That seem to be true, it is happening on other site such as ebay and amazon banning rcmloader from listing, the one I bought from ebay actually had the listing removed.

The Real Jdbye likes this.
  6. The Real Jdbye

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    That's actually what they told me. Specifically, they said they got "punished" by AliExpress.

Hayato213 likes this.
  7. BLCKBLuR
    OP

BLCKBLuR GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2016
    United States
    Thanks so much, so you are 100% sure that this is the right thing? I just looked at that sellers page, and I DO see the Loader 1pcs and Loader 2Pcs and Pro 1Pcs. I am going to get Loader 1 PCs. That is the RCM Loader by xKit correct?

Sorry haha, I am just super hesitant because I have never used ali express lol

I will be using the RCM Loader to push hekate to boot into Atmosphere, right?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

P.S - Do you know if that Loader comes with the Jig?

Maybe a good idea would be for someone to buy a bunch of RCM Loaders from some of the last few ads on ali express, ebay, etc... then sell them somewhere secretive that only gba temp and other modding sites know of. ;] buy them all out and then sell them for 50$ each xDDD

8. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Maybe a good idea would be for someone to buy a bunch of RCM Loaders from some of the last few ads on ali express, ebay, etc... then sell them somewhere secretive that only gba temp and other modding sites know of. ;] buy them all out and then sell them for 50$ each xDDD[/QUOTE]

If it cost $50 bucks then people would just fit a mod chip instead.

Last edited by Hayato213, Jun 14, 2019
  9. BLCKBLuR
    OP

BLCKBLuR GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2016
    United States
    If it cost $50 bucks then people would just fit a mod chip instead.[/QUOTE]

Some people don't want to fit a mod chip xD

P.s - Also... I was making a joke.

10. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Some people don't want to fit a mod chip xD

P.s - Also... I was making a joke.[/QUOTE]

The thing is fitting a modchip servicing price is around that 50 dollars range for fitting a trinket m0 modchip. If dongle was 50 bucks you may as well just pay someone to fit a modchip for you.

11. BLCKBLuR
    OP

BLCKBLuR GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2016
    United States
    The thing is fitting a modchip servicing price is around that 50 dollars range for fitting a trinket m0 modchip. If dongle was 50 bucks you may as well just pay someone to fit a modchip for you.[/QUOTE]

Like I said though, some people dont want a mod chip fitted. Also like I said... I was making a joke lol

Thanks by the way, I just ordered Loader 1Pcs from that seller. Price was $12.41 after tax. Fre shipping. I hope it comes soon!!! haha I am so excited, and I hope it has the jig with it.

Hayato213 likes this.
  12. The Real Jdbye

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Like I said though, some people dont want a mod chip fitted. Also like I said... I was making a joke lol

Thanks by the way, I just ordered Loader 1Pcs from that seller. Price was $12.41 after tax. Fre shipping. I hope it comes soon!!! haha I am so excited, and I hope it has the jig with it.[/QUOTE]
    It does. Actually, the dongle has a little slot that the jig fits into for storage. It's all very nicely designed.

13. Itsuki235

Itsuki235 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 13, 2019
    United States
    Every dongle on the market as of about 2 months ago contains a Jig. It would be kind of silly to sell dongles without jigs.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted