Hacking Where buy Gateway 3ds ?

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Their website is down for the moment, so just wait a little, then go to their official website and check out "Resellers", then choose one from the list:)

Diablos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've preordered it from teensy.co.uk, because the italian resellers are thieves XD

65€ includes trackable shipment with teensy :bow:

75€ without shipment with italian resellers :shit::ninja::shit:

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!can u suggest me awebsite that ships in iran?
And a question...how much it costs for me to ship n iran?

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've preordered it from teensy.co.uk, because the italian resellers are thieves XD

65€ includes trackable shipment with teensy :bow:
75€ without shipment with italian resellers :shit::ninja::shit:

That's a pretty good deal dude;), have fun with your Gateway:)

Sorry if I am the thousandth person to ask but when will they have the Gateway 3DS in stock? I don't want to risk it and pre-order

I think at the end of this week. The first batch is probably sold out. But I'm actually not sure.

Reactions: Diablos90

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys!can u suggest me awebsite that ships in iran?
And a question...how much it costs for me to ship n iran?

Sorry dude, I don't really know, but I suggest you this shop : http://arabwaseet.com/nintendo-esho...-ltshghyl-al-eab-alkwby-ela-3ds-w-3ds-xl.html

They ship to Saudi Arabia, since Iran is near, you might have a chance to get it from there^^ and it will be the most convenient for you. I hope it can help you.
About the shipping fees, I'm sorry I don't know, because I can't read Arabic. But I think from Saudi Arabia to Iran it shouldn't be too expensive^^

I hope you can enjoy your Gateway soon^^

Reactions: alirezay

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyone know a good reseller that sells to New Zealand. Not too worried about price BUT I would like to get it ASAP

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone know a good reseller that sells to New Zealand. Not too worried about price BUT I would like to get it ASAP

This shop ships to Australia Oceania : http://gateway3ds.me/3ds-modchips/gateway-3ds.html

I suppose they could ship it to New Zealand, hope it will help you. You could try emailing them to ask if it's possible to buy it and ship it to New Zealand^^

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"we only ship to Australia" you sure?

Thats why I told you you'd better email them to ask them if they can ship it to New Zealand, since New Zealand is not so far from Australia.

It seems there's no reseller shipping to new Zealand directly... Sorry dude, anyway I hope you can get your Gateway.

logon

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thats why I told you you'd better email them to ask them if they can ship it to New Zealand, since New Zealand is not so far from Australia.

It seems there's no reseller shipping to new Zealand directly... Sorry dude, anyway I hope you can get your Gateway.
Thanks so much for your lightning fast replies. Really appreciated

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks so much for your lightning fast replies. Really appreciated

You're welcome, I hope you will enjoy your Gateway soon. Actually what you can do is to find a company providing you an australian adress, you can find this kind of service, then they will ship it to your adress in New Zealand. It won't cost a lot of money. I think that will be the easiest and quickest way for you to get your flashcart^^

Cheers dude

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry dude, I don't really know, but I suggest you this shop : http://arabwaseet.com/nintendo-esho...-ltshghyl-al-eab-alkwby-ela-3ds-w-3ds-xl.html

They ship to Saudi Arabia, since Iran is near, you might have a chance to get it from there^^ and it will be the most convenient for you. I hope it can help you.
About the shipping fees, I'm sorry I don't know, because I can't read Arabic. But I think from Saudi Arabia to Iran it shouldn't be too expensive^^
They dont ship to iran....

I hope you can enjoy your Gateway soon^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain