Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gariscus said:
Evolution said:
Yeah, I realise we're very late with a DSi product - but unfortunately I'm not allowed to give any details at the current point in time. All I can say is, hopefully we won't be waiting much longer
smile.gif

Of course, I'll keep you guys posted via this forum when I do have info to give out.

I would post a screenshot(or two) of the thread but I don't think I'm allowed.

That is interesting, I must admit... not sure what to think about it. I love my Cyclo, but at this late stage in the game I think TC will have to bring something pretty mind-blowing to the table in order to get me to update to their next cart. I don't even own a DSi. But between my CycloDS (+M3 GBA Expansion), 2x M3 Perfect Lites, and DSTWO I'm pretty happy.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're waiting for some of the more popular games to be released first, that way they can take care of any compatibility fixes in one big update.

B.4 is a fairly stable release.....they might be getting ready to make the new GUI final.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the bump that you did there.
tongue.gif

I would just switch, anyway. Cyclo is expensive and the SCDSTwo does more things for about the same price.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
I think they're waiting for some of the more popular games to be released first, that way they can take care of any compatibility fixes in one big update.

Makes sense, I guess. With Pokemon B&W coming out in a week, I imagine there'll be some new AP fiasco like what happened here with Hg/Ss, lol.

QUOTE(Slyakin @ Sep 11 2010, 04:16 PM) I would just switch, anyway. Cyclo is expensive and the SCDSTwo does more things for about the same price.

I have a DSTWO, but I also have a Cyclo and I quite like it. It'd be nice to get the final GUI.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Knyaz Vladimir said:
I don't mind the current state of the Cyclo, really. I use B.0 right now, should let you know. It works fine and I love to update. Just wait until a few more days in B/W.

Well, the current state now is that TC is apparently dead
dry.gif
. Their website and forums are gone; the domains are no longer registered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay