when will HG SS pokepatch(pal park migration) arrive?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by JustVit, Mar 28, 2010.

1. JustVit
    OP

Newcomer JustVit Member

Israel
    hi,
    sorry if im crossing any rule as far as i understand unless i post some useless "hack" i made im not lol
    i just wanna to ask if any1 working on pokepatch for hg\ss like cory1492 pokepatch for dpp?
    as the problem is my ss doesnt seem to "see" the gba game so i dont ahve the migrate option on the menu.
    thanks.

2. Nintendo_Chick

Member Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The rule is you can't make any topic about the AP.

And it will come out in 3 days, 6 hours, 34 minutes, and 9 seconds, give or take a year or two. Or it might not come out at all.

How the fuck do you think anyone would know this? And what is there to gain by asking it other than helping to bury useful posts.?

3. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    It's time to revive this. The person wasn't making a post about the AP, rather a patch that allows GBA flashcarts to migrate with HGSS. Pokepatch was developed by Cory, who made it work with DPPt. In theory the only thing he'd have to do to add support is find out where the GBA check routine is.

I'm hoping to attract some attention, hopefully Cory will notice. [​IMG]

4. Poryhack

Member Poryhack GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Why don't you just email Cory or something? Making a thread is about the last thing I would do to get a specific person's attention.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw in that you guys can use DeSmuMe to Pal Park your pokemon to HGSS from a GBA save file.

5. Searinox

Member Searinox Just a taste~ ;3

Romania
    I have indeed used PP on desmume for that purpose. I was hoping not to bug the guy but I guess he's the only one who knows how his own patch works. I'll send him a PM.