ivt18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone,
I'm just a PC gamer who recently got back into console gaming because of nostalgia, and because I gained interest in homebrew/modding/emulation. As I see most other people list what consoles they have, I'm going to do so too. I have a GBC, an old 3DS XL, a Switch, and a Wii, as well as my main PC rig.

EDIT: I'm also quite interested in programming from a pretty young age. I learned C# a while ago, as well as Python. And recently I have been getting really into C++, since I see it is the main language used for videogame development. When I grow up, I'd really like to be a programmer of some sort. In this realm I really look up to Modern Vintage Gamer, thanks to his contributions in emulation and other software for the original Xbox, and a plethora of other game consoles.

Last edited by ivt18,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,
I'm just a PC gamer who recently got back into console gaming because of nostalgia, and because I gained interest in homebrew/modding/emulation. As I see most other people list what consoles they have, I'm going to do so too. I have a GBC, an old 3DS XL, a Switch, and a Wii, as well as my main PC rig.

EDIT: I'm also quite interested in programming from a pretty young age. I learned C# a while ago, as well as Python. And recently I have been getting really into C++, since I see it is the main language used for videogame development. When I grow up, I'd really like to be a programmer of some sort. In this realm I really look up to Modern Vintage Gamer, thanks to his contributions in emulation and other software for the original Xbox, and a plethora of other game consoles.
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've always found it very interesting how old computers work, back when Windows wasn't a thing. Is there a way to emulate old DOS computers?
Yeah, no big deal... you just turn them on and that's it.
That's how they work... like... you can't work with them if they're turned off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la