Hacking Whats your average download speed for wii games

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think some people in this topic don't know the difference between kbps (Kilobits per second) and kBps (Kilobytes per second).

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
My Wii games download at 1,000,000,000 gigabytes per half second, so in one second, I have 2,000,000,000 gigabytes of Wii games downloaded. But for some reason, PS2 games download at 0.00000000000001 kilobytes A YEAR. It is so weird.

What a dumb topic. Wii games don't download any different than other downloads. Change 'wii games' to 'ubuntu' and put it in the computer section. Or just get people to post their up/down speeds, which has been done before

Well, when I download ubuntu it's typically around 800kBps, something about half the speed when I download anything from my usenet provider because typically I would download an ubuntu image via torrent network. Since 'buntu images are well seeded, it's pretty damn good for a torrent speed, but still nothing like the usenet speed.

And for those of you saying that they download just as fast as everything else, I've never downloaded something from an http at 1.5MBs, and even my best FTP connections are usually around 600KBps.

(tried to get my lower-case and upper-cases right in all of that, but I'm prone to missing these up, just like everyone else)

barcode1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using newsgroups via http i achieve about 540KB/s very rare that i get higher than that.
Torrents tend to fluctuate a lot and i avoid them.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thinkoutsidetheb0x said:
What's download speed have to do with WII HACKING!@?#!

HEY NINTENDO, WE LIKE TO PIR8 should be this threads topic.That would be an awesome title. But I don't really think Nintendo would care to trace anyone here down. I think they have bigger fish to fry. Besides I don't really think its news to Nintendo that people are pirating their stuff.

Pikachu025 said:
I think some people in this topic don't know the difference between kbps (Kilobits per second) and kBps (Kilobytes per second).

duncans_pumpkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a new way to download them the other day (Rapidshare Premium with a download accelerator 4 parts at a time downloading in 4 different sections) and was gettting speeds of 8mb/s on my university network. Havent managed that feat again cause uni has ended and also no good games out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa