Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to get into Saturn emulation. What's the best emulator for that?

Must have support for PC game controllers.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't everyone overwhelm me with answers.
dry.gif

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using SSF version 0.08 alpha R11 now. Seems to run fine on my Athlon 64 3400, but I've only tried a few simple games on it so far. Kinda lame that it makes you use something like daemon tools to load an image though.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
None of the emulators work that well yet and they're pretty hard to set up from what I've read. Just fork out the cash for a pre-modded Saturn, they're pretty cheap these days and the machines are really well built so unless you damage it yourself it'll last for a while yet.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
None of the emulators work that well yet and they're pretty hard to set up from what I've read. Just fork out the cash for a pre-modded Saturn, they're pretty cheap these days and the machines are really well built so unless you damage it yourself it'll last for a while yet.

yeah that's if you can find one pre moded (as it's such a old console), i wanted to buy a saturn recently i heard about a swap trick that boots backups but it kills your laser though and you need a certain model to even do the swap trick (not as easy as the dreamcast unfortunately
frown.gif
), i wouldn't mind getting it moded but i doubt i would find such a thing in the UK, i will still buy a saturn one day though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.