ROM Hack whats taking so long with cheat updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildeathboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the CCC can just stop releasing the cheats if they want to. every1 just need to be patient. "Things does not always go your way!!" have fun waiting

edit* correct me if im wrong lol

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wait
biggrin.gif

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it have been easier just to say that the code db is updated at irregular intervals? People that tell other people to get a life on the internet should think about where they are before they post it.

A serious question: do you add codes for the movie games that get dumped to every console or do you skip them?

umjamalama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
your all idiots. you claim this person has no life, that hes a noob. you all attack him the instant he say's anything just because he hasnt got a high post count, therefor must be a noob. all the dude said was

"whats taking so long with the cheat database update?"

a legit question but yet you all feel the need to, rather than just answer his question, feed your superiority complexes by attacking him with stupid non relevant claims, when in actual fact, your just projecting your own feelings about yourselfs onto the matter.

so why dont you all get a life? or better yet, why dont you all just grow up and get laid, maby read a book. cos if you truly get your kicks from making fun of someone on some stupid little forum. you really need to re-evaluate what life truly is.

FYI. dont give me any excuses for this crap, because you still did it.

daredevkev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks umjamalama, i was just asking a simple question and i dont even know how they took it as an offense and just blew things out of proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la