Hacking What's most likely going to happen

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
the info and speed of work in the other place leads me to think that the exploit will be out before e3, against some peoples hopes and dreams. My hope is it involves solder, more fun for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

haha nah man was messing with the poor fella's head. He seemed a bit agitated, I thought I would contribute.

D

Deleted User

No trolling in this one, I promise.

Many of us (Coders, Engineers, etc...) have offered to help with the development of the (Probably non-existing) kernel exploit, we have asked for some information regarding the exploit from MN1 and his guys, we have also asked them to make it open source so the whole community would contribute with the process of creating it and would release it in no time (If there was really a code), but they denied our requests and wanted to keep 'it' private as they claim. Now they are complaining that they have no time and they can't work on it.

If you want to say that we should start doing it from scratch, then it would take us a long time especially that we are not organized (By we I mean random developers in this community.) If the code was in a GIT Repository for example, random people would contribute without the need of building a new team and much less time would be required, also bug reports/tickets would dramatically increase.

If the "devs"' excuse is that "Nintendo can detect the exploit if we share the code", then I would like to tell you that Nintendo has special security experts and not school boys having infinite exams, not to forget their ability to debug the whole system, they know about all exploits and it seems that they have successfully patched kernel exploits in 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 (And left room for homebrews to encourage their development.)

If you can't continue working on it, then release the source to the community so they can continue it, but stop whining that you can't release it. You are the ones responsible for killing Wii U Scene.

Piracy is not an excuse, because pirates will never pay for games with an exploit or without... What about CEMU? Can't pirates use it?

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the info and speed of work in the other place leads me to think that the exploit will be out before e3, against some peoples hopes and dreams. My hope is it involves solder, more fun for me.
Feel free to prove me wrong, I would be thrilled to be proven wrong, been doin everything I can to get things going even if it doesn't seem like it to some people

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No trolling in this one, I promise.

Many of us (Coders, Engineers, etc...) have offered to help with the development of the (Probably non-existing) kernel exploit, we have asked for some information regarding the exploit from MN1 and his guys, we have also asked them to make it open source so the whole community would contribute with the process of creating it and would release it in no time (If there was really a code), but they denied our requests and wanted to keep 'it' private as they claim. Now they are complaining that they have no time and they can't work on it.

If you want to say that we should start doing it from scratch, then it would take us a long time especially that we are not organized (By we I mean random developers in this community.) If the code was in a GIT Repository for example, random people would contribute without the need of building a new team and much less time would be required, also bug reports/tickets would dramatically increase.

If the "devs"' excuse is that "Nintendo can detect the exploit if we share the code", then I would like to tell you that Nintendo has special security experts and not school boys having infinite exams, not to forget their ability to debug the whole system, they know about all exploits and it seems that they have successfully patched kernel exploits in 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 (And left room for homebrews to encourage their development.)

If you can't continue working on it, then release the source to the community so they can continue it, but stop whining that you can't release it. You are the ones responsible for killing Wii U Scene.

Piracy is not an excuse, because pirates will never pay for games with an exploit or without... What about CEMU? Can't pirates use it?

They do have the time to do it. And they don't want to make it open source.

Don't call them "school boys" they are more than that. They sweat blood and water to try to release it asap...

They spend a lot of time in it.

"Making it open source" ahaha, i now know why he denied all your requests.

I don't think they killed Wii U Scene ...
I speaked with two of them (no friends, retweet if you cry everytime) and they were very helpful to me. They are not rude people (maybe Nikky, jk) they are understandable people. They are actually trying to revive it.

Stop being like that with them. They do whatever they wants btw ...

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Feel free to prove me wrong, I would be thrilled to be proven wrong, been doin everything I can to get things going even if it doesn't seem like it to some people
just by luck today I was invited to see some work and when I say its nearly there I really mean it. I also hope that you are proved wrong, forgive me :)

Reactions: KiiWii

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
Has MN1 actually acknowledged the point about all other communities not holding exploits and it working? Because in all seriousness I would like to hear from MN1 himself his reason for holding it when not doing so has worked for most other communities. Still I highly doubt he would ever respond, he only comes out of hiding if he starts getting roasted on threads like these with with questions he can actually answer.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Has MN1 actually acknowledged the point about all other communities not holding exploits and it working? Because in all seriousness I would like to hear from MN1 himself his reason for holding it when not doing so has worked for most other communities. Still I highly doubt he would ever respond, he only comes out of hiding if he starts getting roasted on threads like these with with questions he can actually answer.

Your Location is hotter than a Lava BBQ

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw too a bunch of things, and here, it's already here. They are just waiting for a second k-exploit.
mn1 might be waiting for a second kxploit, thats fine, but if the people working on this happen to find the very same exploit it will be a sad day for mn1 as every single shred of that work will have been for nothing, no offense meant but things could be handled better and fairer in this 'community'.

Reactions: Jahruze and MontyQ

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
mn1 might be waiting for a second kxploit, thats fine, but if the people working on this happen to find the very same exploit it will be a sad day for mn1 as every single shred of that work will have been for nothing, no offense meant but things could be handled better and fairer in this 'community'.

I don't think sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ahahaha, then MN1 Teams will make a third one ;) (Btw, i'm not sure that your shitty team one is working)

Reactions: davetheshrew
D

Deleted User

They do have the time to do it. And they don't want to make it open source.

Don't call them "school boys" they are more than that. They sweat blood and water to try to release it asap...

They spend a lot of time in it.

"Making it open source" ahaha, i now know why he denied all your requests.

I don't think they killed Wii U Scene ...
I speaked with two of them (no friends, retweet if you cry everytime) and they were very helpful to me. They are not rude people (maybe Nikky, jk) they are understandable people. They are actually trying to revive it.

Stop being like that with them. They do whatever they wants btw ...

image.jpg

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the reason we wanna keep this second one "actually private™" is cause the first one has basically been torn to pieces by this point, I'm surprised nobody's put it back together yet
Yes, I've plastered it all over this thread and people are still asking, I'm not even gonna give you the answer, you gotta read through it and look at his replies, he gives zero fucks about getting roasted™

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also the reason we wanna keep this second one "actually private™" is cause the first one has basically been torn to pieces by this point, I'm surprised nobody's put it back together yet

Yes, I've plastered it all over this thread and people are still asking, I'm not even gonna give you the answer, you gotta read through it and look at his replies, he gives zero fucks about getting roasted™

upload_2016-5-1_15-47-37.jpeg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2016-5-1_15-49-17.jpeg

Nikky, stop being grumpy :P ;)

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i didnt "hear", it's a truth +1