What's in your bookmarks?

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
What's in your internet browser's bookmarks? If you have a lot of them you can just mention the ones you visit often. Please keep it SFW and legal.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
General shit I look once in a while. Mostly Wikipedia pages, Youtube videos, shortcuts to some cool stuff I like.
Nothing really impressive, just the usual junk I may want to revisit once in a while.

Reactions: 330

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of my bookmarks are scene related. Githubs of every homebrew, rom hacks, mod releases, and tutorials, etc

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went back to my old IE browser for you. I have bookmarked: Zelda Music, A bunch of Harry Potter, Naruto, and Zelda Fanfiction, links to Xanauzumaki's Majora's Mask abridged series, and a website for mario fan games... I haven't bookmarked anything in years. Was a real blast to the past to check what I had use to bookmark. Thanks man. Who knows? I might go back and take a look at what I used to browse the internet for.
TDLR; I was a really weird kid.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For me, 95% of my 5000+ bookmarks are either NSFW or illegal stuff, but the 5% left is mainly youtube videos and other pages I like to be able to find quickly (bookmark so they show up if I type part of the name in the address bar), although the only bookmarks I've been using lately are temp, a site I order takeout from, MEGA.nz, a site I get anime from, C&H (for my daily dose of concentrated internet cancer) and Serebii (for Pokemon stuff).

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mainly I only bookmark stuff for when I'm researching for a college project. Otherwise, I have the sites that I normally visit (like temp) memorized.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
netvibes (set to a couple hundred webcomic rss feeds)
this site
treefort54.com (a garbage site for garbage people)
Schlock mercenary comic discussion forum
a bunch of tech news sites
a bunch of manga sites (Kumo Desu ga, Dungeon meshi, overlord, Komi-san, etc)
a list of animes to watch later
a reminder that the last gwenpool comic comes out march 7th
a tracking link for the Scottish edition of harry potter that I preordered.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have nothing to hide :D
Captura.PNG

MISC Folder conains sites that don't fit in the other folders. Usually math related, drawing sites, random sites like bored panda and such.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon/eBay useful links so I don't have to search for them again, some torrent websites, few social sites, misc, and not much else.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got several hundred bookmarks, all neatly arranged in appropriate folders... but for the sake of this thread, my bookmarks toolbar (most regularly visited sites - daily for the most part) contains;

Screenshot 2022-10-14 at 09.38.41.png

...mainly private torrent tracker sites with a few gaming related sites, plus ebay, CeX, Know Your Meme, obviously GBATemp... and Melon Farmers, which is a censorship oriented site (you'll need to manually block their NSFW ad elements if you're curious enough to visit).

Last edited by duwen,
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol