OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
Thought we could have an idea of what is and isn't working.

I know that the paradise is lost, but maybe some villainy is still alive?

I know that free shopping is having problems?

edit:

8/9/18

Nintendo seems to be making some changes with their CDN to reflect the 11.8-side changes, but it seems like only specific first-party titles are affected currently. Currently downloading something third party with freeshop without issues on 11.7 with luma 9.1 and it completed successfully. Biding my time before I throw the updates on my consoles.

This may change in the next maintenance.

Last edited by saltysalamander,

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo seems to be making some changes with their CDN to reflect the 11.8-side changes, but it seems like only specific first-party titles are affected currently. Currently downloading something third party with freeshop without issues on 11.7 with luma 9.1 and it completed successfully. Biding my time before I throw the updates on my consoles.

saltysalamander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eyebleach.me
XP
Country
United States
Alright. May I quote this in the OP?

Mysuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Warioware was working a hour ago when i checked. Aside from that most first party games are blocked.

I have yet to find a third party game not working. Not sure if it'll require a maintenance to block the next batch of games (or all of them), i remember being able to download Captain Toad in the morning but i can't anymore.

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now the title site is gone.. So freeshop won't work at all...

There's always that ISO site though but it sucks for 3rd party titles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O