Gaming What would you like to see in Pokémon heart gold and soul silver?

00falcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well pokemon just re-use alot of things that are already made from the last games and there are just little additions and what i wanna see is there would not have to trade so much with other users

johnnieholic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a 5th or 6th move..how hard would that be? if you know what pokemon some one has you can pretty much guess the 4 moves they've pick and once you've seen one pokemon you can get how the rest of the line-ups moves are going to be...give me a 5th or 6th move and make it more intresting...the growls and tail whips are the first things i get rid of for more attack moves and it would be a more intresting game with more moves possible

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Devion said:
I hope battle tower will come soon I have seen in a short ''movie'' where it could be located with a NEW city
The youtube movie Enjoy!

Unfortunately it states at the beginning of that video, all pictures were confirmed fake by Gamefaqs.
Despite that though I do realise almost all (if not all) battle towers have been on seperate islands (Including LeafGreen and FireRed if I recall correctly, which were also remakes)
Based on this I would not be at all surprised if the new battle tower is located on an island offshore Cianwood (It's been a while I'm probably talking nonsense) or Olivine.
Then again, since kanto is pretty much confirmed what if they decide to keep it like fire red and leaf green, this would perhaps mean the battle tower is in kanto and the player has to get all 16 badges.
~just my thoughts.

EDIT: @johnnieholic~ I'd rather the moves stayed the same, 4 moves leaves room for tactical play whereas 6 moveslots could potentially destroy the gameplay because it would soon turn into a bloodbath. Trainers would have only one pokemon and always use that one for everything as it could have a wide range of moves. Say you ran into a Garchomp with Dig, Hyperbeam, Dragonwing, Earthquake, avalanche and something like solar beam, it would be ultimately unstoppable because it can take on almost all types.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeadLocked said:
Devion said:
I hope battle tower will come soon I have seen in a short ''movie'' where it could be located with a NEW city
The youtube movie Enjoy!

Unfortunately it states at the beginning of that video, all pictures were confirmed fake by Gamefaqs.
Despite that though I do realise almost all (if not all) battle towers have been on seperate islands (Including LeafGreen and FireRed if I recall correctly, which were also remakes)
Based on this I would not be at all surprised if the new battle tower is located on an island offshore Cianwood (It's been a while I'm probably talking nonsense) or Olivine.
Then again, since kanto is pretty much confirmed what if they decide to keep it like fire red and leaf green, this would perhaps mean the battle tower is in kanto and the player has to get all 16 badges.
~just my thoughts.

EDIT: @johnnieholic~ I'd rather the moves stayed the same, 4 moves leaves room for tactical play whereas 6 moveslots could potentially destroy the gameplay because it would soon turn into a bloodbath. Trainers would have only one pokemon and always use that one for everything as it could have a wide range of moves. Say you ran into a Garchomp with Dig, Hyperbeam, Dragonwing, Earthquake, avalanche and something like solar beam, it would be ultimately unstoppable because it can take on almost all types.

You're right about the move thing, and I didn't believe the pictures in that vid in the first place cus why dsi apps when nintendo stated it will be for ds phat/lite? And he region map just looks to suspiciously much like a manipulated sinnoh map.

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My List would be:
1. NO EVENT POKEMONS (This annoys me so much that to get a single pokemon you have to go somewhere.)
2. No Friend Codes Needed (Everyone know why these are hated.)
3. The actual ability to have 2 saves or more.
4. Berry Trees!

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well the official trailer showed up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FnaUlMsBzk) look at the weird tree on the right at 1:02 , nothing confirmed yet but it looks like either a berry tree or an apricorn tree.

dragon ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a pokemon game where battling and contests are like in the tv show where instead of taking turns to do just one move you can actually control the pokemon and you can attack or dodge because of skill not just cause of chance and you could combine attacks into an awesome super attack.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All 493 Pokemon available with GTS and all other trading modes removed, then Wi-Fi can be used for better and more fun things such as mini games, in-depth battling similar to Pokemon Battle Revolution and Pokemon Stadium, and Pokemon Contests.

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I would love if you could catch all the pokemons even if you need to get something or do something first to get them, I would like to have underground too but no so limited this means it should have wi-fi so you can fin people from other parts of the world and pokemos like spirittomb would be easier to catch, I would love if they put more parts to the maps like the LG & FR, that they have alternates islands to find more pokemos or that you could go to other regions like kanto or hoohen. They should make the legionaries more accessible because they dont do enough activities or things to give them out or they just do in a place were is impossible to go. they should put more minigames in wifi, compared pokemons with other by wifi and contest by wifi. These are just few ideas, I could think in a bunch more you should send a summary to nintendo japan to se what they could do
yaynds.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
yay.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
thebigboss14 said:
I would love if you could catch all the pokemons even if you need to get something or do something first to get them, I would like to have underground too but no so limited this means it should have wi-fi so you can fin people from other parts of the world and pokemos like spirittomb would be easier to catch, I would love if they put more parts to the maps like the LG & FR, that they have alternates islands to find more pokemos or that you could go to other regions like kanto or hoohen. They should make the legionaries more accessible because they dont do enough activities or things to give them out or they just do in a place were is impossible to go. they should put more minigames in wifi, compared pokemons with other by wifi and contest by wifi. These are just few ideas, I could think in a bunch more you should send a summary to nintendo japan to se what they could do
yaynds.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
yay.gif
judging by the fact that they're gonna be released in japan on the 12th of september, nintendo is probably finished or at least wrapping up by now. Kanto will be in there no matter what (because of the elite four) but other than that I don't think they can still do much about it. But it's still fun speculating about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...