Hacking What would you like to see in IOSU?

Do you think USB Loaders should be developed for Wii U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you serious? Few games, few updates, few DLCs, few eShop games, few VC titles and it's full.

I have 15 full games in my 64GB
DLS and updates etc.. are tiny

I don't think there is any other games worth playing other than these 15

Brainsick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of us have smaller children that like to play many of the games that us adults may consider "not worth playing". If I felt like 64GB was enough room for all of the "playable" Wii U games, I would have never bought the console to begin with.

Reactions: memomo

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
A good 64GB SD card is about $50. Sure, you can buy a slow and cheap one for $20. Also, 64GB fills up quickly. I have 2 64GB cards, 2 32GB cards and a 16GB card (all full) and I haven't even dumped all of my games. Being able to use an external hdd would be ideal for most people, as they wouldn't have to keep switching cards anymore.

mine is class 10 and its cost is specifically 24$ (no tax in my country)

64gb.jpeg

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
This is my games library .. seriously are there any other games worth playing ( in general )

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is my games library .. seriously are there any other games worth playing ( in general )

C'mon man! You can't just judge others by your own standards. As I said there are many great eShop games.
+ your list is missing some of my favs (like Tekken)
+ there are still some games to come out
+ if something like KODI comes the Wii U would need USB because I won't store my movie collection alongside my Wii U games collection on a f*cking SD card

Brainsick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are plenty more games than those that are worth playing. I certainly wouldn't spend $250-$300 to play a tiny library. I would feel quite ripped off if that was the extent of my game options. Shovel Knight, Lego City Undercover, Wii Fit U, The Ben 10 games, NES Remix, both Scribblenauts games, FAST Racing Neo, Spongebob, Phineas And Ferb, both Pac-Man games... the list of good, fun games goes on and on...

Reactions: lordelan

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry bro. I forgot about the fact that everything you think is what we all gotta think.

for sure it's my opinion but the problem with the pirates :P they love to collect games and they mostly won't play 50% of these games for more than 10 mins
for average user 64 or at most 128gb will be more than enough , yeah usb support is always a nice option but there are much more important things other than this

Last edited by memomo,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
for sure it's my opinion but the problem with the pirates :P they love to collect games and they mostly won't play 50% of these games for more than 10 mins
for average user 64 or at most 128gb will be more than enough , yeah usb support is always a nice option but there's much more important thing other than this
I wouldn't say there aren't plenty of pirates coming around when USB support is been given but judging the buyers like Brainsick for this? Why?

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When you spend more time collecting games and make them work on a backup loader than playing them :D.
By the way, you missed sonic lost world in that list !!!! and omg also mario and sonic at the sochi 2014 olympic winter games....

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm not talking about you (@lordelan) specifically but this is the role in general

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When you spend more time collecting games and make them work on a backup loader than playing them :D.
By the way, you missed sonic lost world in that list !!!! and omg also mario and sonic at the sochi 2014 olympic winter games....
i have it in my 3ds :P

Last edited by memomo,

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I paid for every single one of my games. Why are you assuming we are pirates?
I wouldn't say there aren't plenty of pirates coming around when USB support is been given but judging the buyers like Brainsick for this? Why?

I don't want to start a piracy debate, but piracy is also defined as an unothorized use/destribution of copyrighted content. Backup loading is anauthorized use of nintendo's copyrighted content ^^.

Brainsick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to wear out my lens on my consoles. That is why my Wii U and my PS3 are both using backups. Regardless of the legality, I can honestly say that I can produce absolute proof that I paid for all of my games. I want my consoles to last, not overheat and have hardware issues once the warranties run out. Back to my point, USB loading via an external hdd would be ideal for many people. Sure, pirates are going to be excited about it. However, piracy has nothing to do with my train of thought as far as prolonging the life of my consoles.

Reactions: PR0r and memomo

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't want to wear out my lens on my consoles. That is why my Wii U and my PS3 are both using backups. Regardless of the legality, I can honestly say that I can produce absolute proof that I paid for all of my games. I want my consoles to last, not overheat and have hardware issues once the warranties run out. Back to my point, USB loading via an external hdd would be ideal for many people. Sure, pirates are going to be excited about it. However, piracy has nothing to do with my train of thought as far as prolonging the life of my consoles.

Yeah the usual arguments ^^, eshop? nah I want to have a beautiful shelf of physical games :D...
realistically speaking, people who 100% buy and dump their own games are minority if non-existent in many cases :D.
Anyway that discussion is not so productive, and it's off-topic for this thread, we had a thread dedicated just for that for those interested : https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-piracy-discussion.382091/

Brainsick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was completely on topic. I posted what I would like to see with IOSU and why. Others (including yourself) turned it into a piracy discussion.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What I want the most is a VPAD emulator for HID complient controllers like PS3/PS4 controllers etc

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
if you bought these amount of games ( 50+ = 2000$) you'll likely won't care about prolonging life/cost of the console :P

dscapes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want a user friendly drama free way to play backups from all regions

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users