What would happen?......

sendyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think would happen If you sent your DS to nintendo with your Flash cart still in it?And a Brand new replacement Shell installed with no serial number on the back?

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why on Earth would anyone do that? It is a good question though. They would probably check to see if they are any pirated games in the flashcart, and if not you would get it back...?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the case mod, they may fix it (the DS) for a cost, or would simply ship it back.

The flashcart would be put aside, and sent back with your DS with absolutely no attention paid to it.
Flashcarts are legal. They enable the use of homebrew apps, and aren't technically illegal. As well, they wouldn't scavenge it for pirated games. They don't care enough to do that.
I assume they don't think suing/charging little 9 year old Billy for having a flashcart and pirated games would be all that worth their time and loss of reputation.

sendyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
For the case mod, they may fix it (the DS) for a cost, or would simply ship it back.

The flashcart would be put aside, and sent back with your DS with absolutely no attention paid to it.
Flashcarts are legal. They enable the use of homebrew apps, and aren't technically illegal. As well, they wouldn't scavenge it for pirated games. They don't care enough to do that.
I assume they don't think suing/charging little 9 year old Billy for having a flashcart and pirated games would be all that worth their time and loss of reputation.

Is that true I thought when they got it they would probaly take away the flashcart and send back your DS fully fixed.And do some tests on the flash cart like a mad scientist.

Or am I just thinking to hard? lol
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: