What was that controller that was highly acclaimed here?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a bluetooth controller and looked like an NES controller. There were full fledged reviews for this thing, at the time I didnt have the money to buy one but now that I do I'm interested. Am I too late?

The only thing I remember it was called FX.....something.

Sorry if that isnt helpful.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see that section on the page that says "Buy" ? Those are your options, and they're all reccommended because those are the official stores the makers of the gamepad are promoting.

And if you're not using it for a tablet, but instead a phone, then I recommend a gamepad, generic or commercial, that will hold your phone in place, especially if you're willing to spend excess of $40 for the FC30.
A simple clip that holds your phone on your gamepad makes a world of difference in comfort. Right now the Moga Pocket is cheaper than the generic off-brand gamepads, and is sold on Amazon, which is very trusted, and fast ship times if you're near a warehouse. Orders of $35 get free shipping, so you can literally get two moga pockets for a couple dollars less than one FC30, or buy a Moga plus a Sanyo Eneloop base with AAA.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You see that section on the page that says "Buy" ? Those are your options, and they're all reccommended because those are the official stores the makers of the gamepad are promoting.

And if you're not using it for a tablet, but instead a phone, then I recommend a gamepad, generic or commercial, that will hold your phone in place, especially if you're willing to spend excess of $40 for the FC30.
A simple clip that holds your phone on your gamepad makes a world of difference in comfort. Right now the Moga Pocket is cheaper than the generic off-brand gamepads, and is sold on Amazon, which is very trusted, and fast ship times if you're near a warehouse. Orders of $35 get free shipping, so you can literally get two moga pockets for a couple dollars less than one FC30, or buy a Moga plus a Sanyo Eneloop base with AAA.

Yeah I'm very aware on all the stores avaliable. All I asked is for which one that would be the lowest cost to buy from based on my location. I'll buy it right now once I know what that is.

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would like something simple to use when playing games off steam
then don't buy that.

the problem is that most recent controller enabled game use Xinput, which is proprietary to the xbox 360 gamepad. If you want to use something else on those game, you'll have to use a Xinput wrapper like x360ce or motion in joy.

however, if you are planning to play with older games, emulators or some of the few recent games that support Dinput, then that gamepad should be fine.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want the FC30, I just wanna know which store I should buy from that will be the lowest cost to me based on my location. Please and thank you.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its probably an issue to him (not that I speak for anyone) because your 1st question and follow up question and statement were answered in the 2nd post with all the information you needed about the product itself and where to get it.
You said you live in Florida, wanted to shop/order someplace close, and the link has a Buy section of trusted FC30 retailers, only one of which is based in America.
I myself am an asshole because I just assumed suggesting alternatives was a reasonable course of action. I now see the folly in my actions.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering why there is another brand name slapped on the face of the controller. Is that some knockoff that's suppose to fool me?

Even if my initial questions were answered am I suppose to just stop posting and not ask anything else? Who the hell died and came up with those god awful rules? I'm not gonna make another topic relating to this just to appease a few stingy people on the Internet. If it bothers anyone THAT badly, your free to ignore me.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is certainly going places.

I just want to know if it would be possible to get the controller bundle (I and II) and not some knockoff with the logo "PORTWORLD" on the face. It would seem nice to have a spare controller for when I have a friend over.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Since apparently my last response was deemed just too mean.

One: I don't know how you found that clone. A link to DX is literally right there on the site listed in the very first reply here. It's a $35 controller. Not a $75 or $80 one.
Two: Absolutely all of the info you've asked for was sitting right there in that link in the second comment. Right there. All contained. About 30 seconds of work if you were going slow. The fact that you needed to ask more questions after that tells me that you completely ignored the single most useful post in this thread. Why I'm even helping you after you did that, I don't know. Call me kind, I guess.
Three: There are no US sellers, despite what that seller list claims. All sellers are based in China unless otherwise stated on their actual website, so expect about a one month shipping time.

So, order your controller, and if you have any more questions, scour that FC30 site before asking them because I can guarantee that any questions directly related to the controller have at least a 95% chance of being answered on there.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake

Too mean? You acted like a total a****** when I just wanted a question answered. Did I do something to offend you? Did I say something about your family?

I'm not even gonna waste my time reading your vile response, if you don't wanna help people noone asked you to be here so beat it.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you too lazy to read the part where I said I wanted a bundle?
After a quick look around the sites linked on the official site I can't seem to find any bundles; however, why not just order two seperate ones? It's cheaper than the bundle you linked and the only issue is that they both say I instead of I and II.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf