What the hell, I'm going grey

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow under 20 and going bald...now that's harsh.

One thing I've always had is plenty of hair, but it's thin and wirey combined with a higher hairline so when it gets longer and it's wet it will clump and look like I'm thinning, but I'm not. I try now to just keep it shorter like a variant on a caesar cut like george clooney has. When I keep it more like that it just lays down and I'm good wet or dry.

S

scubersteve

grey PATCH?
pics or it didn't happen.
We won't laugh.
At least I won't.
Publically.

L

Lyuse

My Grandpa is so wise he doesn't have grey hair but completely white hair

its so awesome

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i'm 25 and i don't have grey hairs AND i get stressed out A LOT too, my best friend is 24 and he's going bald on the top of his head though, it's getting thin on the top of his head.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Urza said:
You're black, and a woman.

lol black women get grey hairs too, i guess not as much as men though
biggrin.gif

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Vampire Hunter D said:
Wow under 20 and going bald...now that's harsh.

Its what normally happen now days due to our diet (which increase DHT(dihydrotestosterone), the more "aggrsive" form of testosterone that causes blading). Its the male equivilent of females getting breast groth and their cycles earlier .

Anyway if ones is looking for hope in that field WNT 3a solution seem promising .

BTW:
I just realized how much hormones knowledge HRT gives you :6 and that my mother reads to much about genetics ( WNT 3a stuff from one of her profesional magazines)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm 36, and for the past 2 years, I've been getting the odd random white hair .. not grey ... white.

I have about 3 or 4 in my sideburns, and one in my goatee.

As I have light brown/dark blonder hair, they are really noticeable.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I've had a small patch of grey hair since I was 13 ... However, I don't think it's due to stress (which, I must admit, am quite prone to). There's no baldness in my family whatsoever (as far as my greatgrandfathers go, at least).

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
It also has to do with how badly you treat your hair and your overall body health. In the army, I haven't seen anyone under 40 with gray hair. However, they have an EXTREMELY stressful job where you are dealing with life and death and is constantly demanding. However, they exercise well and have hair no longer than an inch.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
It also has to do with how badly you treat your hair and your overall body health. In the army, I haven't seen anyone under 40 with gray hair. However, they have an EXTREMELY stressful job where you are dealing with life and death and is constantly demanding. However, they exercise well and have hair no longer than an inch.

I have kept my hair short for years, and was in the Air Force when I was younger ... all my family are greying, and all I have is handful of white hairs in my beard lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1