Hardware What stylus should I get?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I plan to buy a stylus, what kind of stylus should I get?
Someone who already bought one, and is happy with it, is willing to link me one?
I need one in good quality that doesn't scratch the switch.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The switch has a capacitive touch screen. You can't just get any stylus, you'll need to use one suited for these. They are the ones with the soft rubber dome tips.

I really dislike them, but you can get them dirt cheap on ebay, Amazon and from China.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A tempered glass screen will also be far harder to scratch with a soft capacitive stylus than the Switch's own plastic screen.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking of my DS screens this sounds like a bad idea, even the best quality ones you will have to change the tips from time to time or they will still scratch.

Weird, my launch DS is not scratched after what, 14 years, just using the hard plastic stylus that came with it. My 3ds XL ditto, from whenever that came out, and new 3ds XL i've had since may. No scratches on any of them, only with the stock stylus. Same for the Wii U gamepad from whenever it was I got that.

Frankly it's too bad the Switch didn't come with one, as they seem to work just fine, don't damage shit. So I just use my finger on the Switch, since it didn't come with one. I did put a glass screen protector on it, though, just because it's not a clamshell and the early reports of the freakin included docks scratching the screen..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've applied a screen protector on all of my systems including the switch. and, the only thing I've scratched is the screen protector itself, but I suppose that that's normal.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a stylish one :rofl:
Sorry just had to..
Sir try anything you like hell start at 0.99 euro and see if it works, like the above users said try the ds stylus

Reactions: rickycoe123

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Get a stylish one :rofl:
Sorry just had to..
Sir try anything you like hell start at 0.99 euro and see if it works, like the above users said try the ds stylus
As already pointed out, the DS stylus won't work, the switch has a capacitive touch screen, you're gonna need stylus that works with it.

Like this one, for example: https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32902851427.html

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As already pointed out, the DS stylus won't work, the switch has a capacitive touch screen, you're gonna need stylus that works with it.

Like this one, for example: https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32902851427.html

And soon as i post a bad answer on purpose you get a link for the op to find a stylus
Gold.....

Should of posted this sooner Localhorst thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-