What pokemon....?

ToiletDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What was your first pokemon game?
Didn't know what platform any of them were, so I posted here.
Mine was Pokemon Yellow, and it was AMAZING!
ph34r.gif

D

Deleted-247497

mine was ruby, i remember all my friends would be constantly playing, i didn't even have a gba, just one my mom friends let me borrow, and then i broke the battery cover, so she had to buy it from them and also because we kept it for like 6 months
biggrin.gif
i was so happy so i bought pokemon, over 100 hours in that game

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The first Pokémon game I ever played was Yellow.

The first Pokémon game I ever owned was Blue. You won't believe how I got it: I was trading Pokémon cards with a friend, I saw I had a non-holo Lapras (not that rare) and said 'my Lapras for your Pokémon Blue' and he agreed. It was awesome. Even more because I didn't even own a GameBoy, so later on I went to the shop and got a GBA SP.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yellow, It was my 6th birthday. I wasn't interested in it since i didn't understand anything, but then an older friend came and showed me how's it done.

darkevia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let's see; started with Red, then got Yellow and Blue - clocked a lot of hours into those.
Then got Silver, and Crystal. Crystal = wonder days, must have clocked at least 250 hours into that lol
Onto Sapphire and Emerald. Then Diamond and Platinum and now Soul Silver
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Red. Then I got Blue, then Yellow, then Gold, then Silver (and some N64 pokemon games in betwee; Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Snap). That's where I stopped. Purchasing SoulSilver/HeartGold in the near future.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crystal i had about 200+ hrs before it broke
ohmy.gif
hate2.gif
frown.gif

I borrowed blue off a friend but never gave it back lol
Ive played platnium but i couldn't get into it
and now ive got HG

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I am spoiled a bit
tongue.gif
started with Crystal (it was 100 gilders!) I was a complete noob when I started playing but gradualy I got to be a pro. I was playing on a battery pack which was broken (so I had the cable pluged in) on the boat and saw a shiny snabul, then my dad suddenly turned the power of the boat of to rerout it. I was so pissed!
I think I have something of +400 hours on it maybe even 550.
I like Crystals animations more than the recent games, becaus they had 5-6 sprites for every pokemon, now they have 2...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!