Homebrew What patches does HANS apply?

seb5049

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if I could permanently apply the patches HANS makes without updating the whole system to 10.5 (currently on 10.3 sysnand), similarly to how you can install the friend-list-module and NVER to bypass some apps. Would this work? Or does eshop check too much? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to be able to do sleep mode downloads.

Last edited by seb5049,

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sleep mode downloads don't work (they stay at 0%). I assume this is because when it tries to download it from eshop it fails due to needing a system update.
I have the same problem, you'll just have to download the full thing without sleep mode.

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Probably not. Sleep mode downloadeding requires global nim patching which you can't do without higher privilege. Anyway you can still go online by installing NVer tiger and friend module. Why don't you downgrade BTW? Still waiting for GW's safer method or native support?

seb5049

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably not. Sleep mode downloadeding requires global nim patching which you can't do without higher privilege. Anyway you can still go online by installing NVer tiger and friend module. Why don't you downgrade BTW? Still waiting for GW's safer method or native support?
I tried to downgrade when 10.3 was still the latest firmware, and I softbricked every time. If I tried now, I would end up with a 10.5 system. I made no mistakes when downgrading (I used the exact same files that successfully downgraded another 3DS I own).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup