What other games are exploitable?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Alternator47, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Alternator47
    OP

Alternator47 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2015
    United States
    I don't have ironfall or OoT, tubehax needs internet. Is there any other exploitable game? I'm thinking NSMB2 or Pokemon Rumble World?

2. Noise964

Noise964 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    ATM the only other game would be Super Smash Bros (and the demo (demo only has 30 uses tho)) and I think I saw something on reddit about a potential scribblenauts hax but Idk if that's legit or not.

And Cubic Ninja of course.

NuikopeaDemon likes this.
  3. SonicRegret

SonicRegret Ultimate Ayame

Sep 5, 2015
    United States
    Chad
    Plus, Since yellows8 updated his browserhax common, there might be another potential homebrew entry point in the future.

4. C3po345

C3po345 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Did someone mention NSMB2 hax?
    Because it seems fairly unlikely. As it is with my research on NSMB2, I haven't even found a crash, much less a suspectibe entrypoint.

As for Scribblenauts UL/UM that @Noise964 speaks of... It seems possible, seeing as it's a fairly large game in a small space, making it prone to many errors. One I'm looking at is the "Lily in the Backpack" glitch in Unlimited.

5. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
    It would be great if a legit cia game could be used as an entry point. Then there would be no need to keep booting into cfw all the time and could do it from start up. But there is none unfortunately

6. Fishaman P

Fishaman P Speedrunner

Jan 2, 2010
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Many games are suspected of having savegamehax, but without proper hardware or a different exploit, there's really no point.
    Ridge Racer 3D is one example of a potential entrypoint, since its savegame encryption was broken so early.

7. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Apr 23, 2015
    Colombia
    I think question asked on this thread is already solved! Then, posting about that only creates hype, I guess!... (Sorry for the advice, but I don't wanna see more senseless hype threads)

Last edited by fmkid, Sep 25, 2015
  8. Jwiz33

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    The web browser and theme data

9. sweis12

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Umm, you can now install homemenupass, so when you turn the conosle on all you have to do is hold L to boot into hbmenu.
    You will need to use browserhax(or any other hax for that matter), witch works on the newest 3ds version once to install it

10. ric.

ric. Drivin' to meme country

Sep 17, 2015
    Peru
    This will be the go-to method to launch homebrew once it works properly. Right now it doesn't load most apps, sadly.