Hacking What movie format does moonshell 1.71 take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
I fucking love you!
rofl.gif

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Son of Science said:
twiztidsinz said:
This is why. Maybe you should read.
I have read that, I ask questions again so I know what specifically I need. You should put yourself into someone else's shoes and think first rather than just jabber out everything from your mouth.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pizzaman123 said:
Son of Science said:
twiztidsinz said:
I have read that, I ask questions again so I know what specifically I need. You should put yourself into someone else's shoes and think first rather than just jabber out everything from your mouth.
You can edit your posts. You don't need to make millions of threads for the same topic over and over again. As well all your questions have been asked many times before and a ten minute google search would have solved your problem.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what if you're curious.
Everybody is curious.
But most people will take the time to read up on their hardware rather than ask a forum of people to bring the information to them on a silver platter.

As for twiztidsinz' post: Don't be surprised that you're judged by your previous actions, here.

pizzaman123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
pizzaman123 said:
Son of Science said:
twiztidsinz said:
You can edit your posts. You don't need to make millions of threads for the same topic over and over again. As well all your questions have been asked many times before and a ten minute google search would have solved your problem.
Yes, I could do that but then no one would find my post and then that means no answers, however if is a new topic then you can get answers!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So that's why you're making a new topic every day with whatever question happens to be on your mind?

I suggest you stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...