What kind of geek are you?

What kind of geek are you?

• Friendless, I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friendless, but I want to have some

• Small group of friends in which I make fun

• I hang out with loads of people (including non-geeks). Trying to be popular.

• I hang out with loads of people (including non-geeks). I like those people.

• Total voters

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personally I'm a number five, but there are some people who don't like me, too. I don't care for them. I was a bit of a 2 first (I had "friends" and one or two real friends), but then I gained some more real friends and gained some confidence in myself and since then I hang out with loads of people. Popular, non-popular, geeks and non-geeks. I'm a geek who succeeds in social life~!
yay.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I voted

Small group of friends in which I make fun

because I learned in the past years, that most of my "friends" just used me and my geekness. they didnt had any time for me, just if they wanted something. so after some years i learned that i only have 3~4 persons that I can rely on
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm the sort of geek that's about to spend £125 plus travel expenses to go see Distant Worlds and meet Nobuo Uematsu.

But seriously, I keep to a small group of trusted friends who have stuck with me through countless trials. There are three people in the world I can trust with absolutely anything. They're my best friends. I also have a reasonable selection of cute lady friends across the globe, I just seem to collect them. I don't go mental with my social strata though. I don't have a million and five Facebook friends. I only add people I actually know in reality.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I put friendless, but that's mostly because of my schedule, not my geekyness
unsure.gif

It's kinda hard to keep friends when you can only see them on Sundays if my girlfriend is busy
unsure.gif

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
Is having no friends geeky? Damn, I better stop being anti-social. Haha I hate most humans because human instinct is to be an ass hole.

Leo Cantus said:
I'm not a geek

lol Nice.
INNIT
i have so many friends i am so cool and popular i have a blackberry i wear hollister and i has over 1000 facebook friends

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
I hate most humans because human instinct is to be an ass hole.

Lying to yourself isn't getting you anywhere
lecture.gif

QUOTE(Leo Cantus @ Feb 8 2011, 01:11 PM) INNIT
i have so many friends i am so cool and popular i have a blackberry i wear hollister and i has over 1000 facebook friends

I'm going to assume that this is a joke, but I can't tell...

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country

I tend to hang about with the nerdy/geeky people at school mainly because the main topic of conversation isn't Football, "where you getting mad wae it tonight" or COD (don't mind it talking about COD but not all the freaking time!)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
omgpwn666 said:
It's true, humans are ass holes.
rolleyes.gif

Sometimes.

But that's not why you don't have friends.

That's a little odd to say, you don't know me in real life. I have like 2 friends, but one is kind of fake. The kind you don't tolerate. I had way more when I was in school, but now that I'm done I am also done with them.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
The Pi said:

I tend to hang about with the nerdy/geeky people at school mainly because the main topic of conversation isn't Football, "where you getting mad wae it tonight" or COD (don't mind it talking about COD but not all the freaking time!)
This times a million. But my most trustful friends go to another school, actually.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hang out with the I.T crowd..
There's a lot of us but I'm probably one of the least geeky ones there. I used to be obsessed with videogames and play all the time, now I can't even keep my attention on one for longer than an hour.
They mainly talk about minecraft.
I don't get the fuss about minecraft. It's fun and stuff, you can make things that you imagine up but... It doesn't make me play day after day like everyone else. (And I tend to not talk about games in college that much unless i join a conversation.)

TL;DR I am the kind of geek that is bored of geeky things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you