WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
While I was browsing through news sites I saw a video with an unknown channel, at least for me.

153l5j4.png

Anyone knows what this channel is?

It's from this video: http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=161229

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
machomuu said:
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
It's Wiiware.
WiiWare is not a channel, it's a download service.
No, Wiiware are channels which you download from a download service which is the shop channel. Either way, that's .

WiiWare is a download service which enables you to download channels, but that wasnt my question. Anyway, u sure it's Daigasso! Band Brothers? According to this, it's a DS game.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
It's Wiiware.
WiiWare is not a channel, it's a download service.
No, Wiiware are channels which you download from a download service which is the shop channel. Either way, that's .

WiiWare is a download service which enables you to download channels, but that wasnt my question. Anyway, u sure it's Daigasso! Band Brothers? According to this, it's a DS game.
Yes, I'm sure. They are compatible with each other, but you must have the DS version to play the Wii version, otherwise it's just a waste of money.

http://gbatemp.net/t94162-wii-xxxx-daigass...r-channel-japan

Also, about Wiiware, neither of us are wrong. Apparently it is the download service in which you download games and apps, however those games and apps are also refered to as Wiiware.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
machomuu said:
They are compatible with each other, but you must have the DS version to play the Wii version, otherwise it's just a waste of money.

I see. That's why there are the Nintendo DS and Wii logo on the channel. Thanks mate.

Pazuzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nitpick, but based on the rest of the content, I'm guessing it's actually the speaker channel from Jam with the Band (the English version), rather than Band Bros.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up