What is the probability of getting ban?

DevilzCY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi gbatemp community,

What is the probability of getting ban if I boot to sysnand with atm and using Checkpoint? No installing game, just checkpoint alone. Is there anyone here that did the same thing and got banned or better yet, still safe.

Thank you for reading

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you don't cheat online or use pirated games, you should be safe. But it is recommended to use an emummc.
And just to clarify, pirated games include forwarders as well. So if OP is only wanting to run Checkpoint, then they should launch it only using album or title redirection.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: BaamAlex

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
If you're restoring save files you edited and then go online with edited save files you're risking a ban depending on the game and what you changed. Your best choice is playing legit when it comes to online games. But if you can't help your cheating self, then be prepared for possible consequences.

Also, you could mount your nand with Hekate or HacDiskMount and extract inject the save files yourself without running cfw on your sysnand, which is safer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...