Hacking What is the best way to use a red Gateway card in Old 3DS in 2018?

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Currently my favorite set up is 11.6 sysnand b9s luma(128 GB micro sd inside 3ds) and 11.2 GW emunand(64 GB micro sd in the GW card). The NANDs are unlinked. I know that emunand are oudated..but it doesnt feel safe to boot gateway in sysnand, beside it is just taking a small size of my 128 GB anyway(I gained another 64 GB from usage of GW).

I dont really recommend GW anymore nowdays. I ONLY use it because I've had it from a long time and has a spare 64 GB mcsd. If you want to use it, you can use a setup like mine, it's stable. I recommend luma than GW though.

aclearersky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still use my gateway 3ds when I’m gonna play. I have cfw and press like down when booting to boot to gw but I like using gateway better ie being able to quickly add titles via sd not ftp or opening the system and it’s intergrated cheats is nice.

Talha_Yilmaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Currently my favorite set up is 11.6 sysnand b9s luma(128 GB micro sd inside 3ds) and 11.2 GW emunand(64 GB micro sd in the GW card). The NANDs are unlinked. I know that emunand are oudated..but it doesnt feel safe to boot gateway in sysnand, beside it is just taking a small size of my 128 GB anyway(I gained another 64 GB from usage of GW).

I dont really recommend GW anymore nowdays. I ONLY use it because I've had it from a long time and has a spare 64 GB mcsd. If you want to use it, you can use a setup like mine, it's stable. I recommend luma than GW though.

How did you install luma? I tried the Soundhax method on sysnand 4.5 several times but it allways freezes.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I understand the red card doesn't have enough of its hardware in the right place to be a DS flashcart. But I know it has a flashable firmware. I'm curious if it would be possible to at least turn the card into a ntrboothax installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-