Hacking What is the best way to transfer my games onto an external drive?

crimsonnight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have almost a 100GBs worth of games on official Vita memory cards, but now that I have Enso on my Vita TV I can finally have them all on a single drive. I was just going to download all of them from the store, but I'm getting error
E-80558325 whenever I try to download something. I've tried copying the contents on my memory card to the drive via an FTP transfer, but it disconnects roughly ever 10 minutes and is also pretty slow + I'm not sure if a straight copy even works?. If it does, I guess the best way would be to connect my Vita to my PC and back it up directly to my external drive, but I don't know a way to directly access the Vita's file system? I can obviously back everything up using the Content Manager or QCMA, but I guess just copying those files on the drive won't do much...
Anyway, I think I've explained things in the best way I can, as there's a lot of data, help on the most efficient way to copy all my games onto my drive would be appreciated Cheers! :)

*EDIT* I forgot that you could connect to the content manager on the PC wirelessly - I backed up all my games onto my PC using my Vita and am copying them back onto my PSTV via wifi (although it's a slow process...)

Last edited by crimsonnight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_iBnwwuOGU&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=8&pp=8AUB