What is the best Switch CFW tutorial?

oceangoyo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About a year ago I used a turtorial for CFW and it was very detailed --it covered everything from formatting SD, changing DNS and then into detailed stepped in setting up CFW but this has been taken down since. What is the best CFW turtorial that is detailed?

I appreciate the help

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Not sure if I can post the link here but search for "switch homebrew guide" on Google.
Or insert the dots yourself.
This one guide that has always been accurate for me except that they don't mention anything about sigpatches *HARHAR*
Note that Hekate and Atmosphere use their own folders for sigpatches and having them in the wrong location won't work.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Welp. Atmo
About a year ago I used a turtorial for CFW and it was very detailed --it covered everything from formatting SD, changing DNS and then into detailed stepped in setting up CFW but this has been taken down since. What is the best CFW turtorial that is detailed?

I appreciate the help
Atmosphere just drag and drop the files and you done. :) just inject fusee.bin payload using TegraRCMGUI and you have CFW.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I appreciate the help
This is the best guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello