20190825_145122_Richtone(HDR).jpg

BoBxKuroashi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
System partition is outside of User partition. Use nxmtp, connect to PC and check how much empty space you have on SYSTEM
And how i know what i have to delete?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It might be due to insufficient BIS partition or perhaps as a result of something else. Regardless don't update just yet. Do a NAND backup beforehand.
Yeah i always have a backup, it has saved me in the past

BoBxKuroashi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Alright I found a nsp in the SYSTEM folder (no idea how it got there im assuming someone copied there because I bought it used) deleted it and everything is fine now, thanks for your help

Nissegotski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have the same problem! when searching in my micro sd card I can see there is a nsp file under system 'volume information' but It can't be deleted because my pc 'cant locate the file' Do you guys have any idea how I could delete this file?

Nissegotski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Try with goldleaf
I managed to delete the file using a winrar technique, but it still says the 0x4C02 error thing. What do you suggest using goldleaf to locate if there's any other files and if so delete it or is it better to use something like you mentioned earlier like nxmtp. I'm currently concider goldleaf

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I managed to delete the file using a winrar technique, but it still says the 0x4C02 error thing. What do you suggest using goldleaf to locate if there's any other files and if so delete it or is it better to use something like you mentioned earlier like nxmtp. I'm currently concider goldleaf
I bought the console already modded about half a year ago, that's why I dont know if there's any junk on it that prevents updating the firmware

Nissegotski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Update! I downloaded and installed goldleaf. I found a nsp installed on my system NAND but after deleting it and trying to update the firmware I found no success same problem as before... Anyway I can see what files should and shouldn't on the System NAND? I'm starting to lose hope xd :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, sleeping