Homebrew What homebrew DOES work with ugopwn?

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I'm asking this because nesDS doesn't seem to work, at least, not for me. One of the GB(C) emulators didn't work, don't remember which one though. So, uh, does anyone want to be kind enough to tell this physical manifestation of ignorance what homebrew DOES work? Apologies btw :P

skullkeeper94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use ugopw for homebrew usage, install sudokuhax instead.
I would but the farthest I can get in the guide is the verrrry beginning of section two, and I can't install Sudoku with injection because of the lack of a PC.

If anything I'll just wait for one to come around that I can use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I would but the farthest I can get in the guide is the verrrry beginning of section two, and I can't install Sudoku with injection because of the lack of a PC.

If anything I'll just wait for one to come around that I can use ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDSiHacks/wiki/index
Guide I wrote for installing games using TWLNF. All you need is a way to run homebrew, and a way to transfer files to the SD Card.

skullkeeper94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by skullkeeper94,

skullkeeper94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the console ID, just copy any DSIware to your SD card, extract it using it srl extractor, and open the name.footer with a HEX viewer / editor, and search for TW08201blablabla, this is going to be your console ID.
I got it using a school PC, but above states I don't have my own PC :P just being troublesome with what I need.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Theres almost no dsi homebrew, only DS homebrew, and most homebrew needs DLDI to work, as it is designed to run on a flashcart. Is it possible to get NDS homebrew running on a dsi with dldi access? Im guessing through the use of a special patch or maybe a bootstrap...

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres almost no dsi homebrew, only DS homebrew, and most homebrew needs DLDI to work, as it is designed to run on a flashcart. Is it possible to get NDS homebrew running on a dsi with dldi access? Im guessing through the use of a special patch or maybe a bootstrap...
Probably by patching the libfat of each project, that might be the only issue with that.

Since all the projects where desgined to run on a flashcart, and not from a SD Card, they need to rewrite the access to the write and read permissions for the SD Card instead of the flash card.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nds-bootstrap should do the job, NeoDS works :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]