Apple What hardcore games are there?

Izen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by hardcore? When I think hardcore, I think fast-paced action games. You seem to think RPGs and Real-Time Strategies.

Most everything by Square Enix is good. Kind of pricey when compared to other apps, though.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean games for hard core gamers. Not some cut the rope and fruit ninja games but big sophisticated productions.
You're really being too vague here in your description of 'hardcore' games, there are excellent games that would be played by hardcore gamers (such as World of Goo) on the app store, although when I think of 'hardcore games' I think of twelve year olds playing FPS games. Your description seems to fit with RPG games, in which case I can recommend the Chaos Rings series by Square Enix, as Izen said, anything by Square Enix is bound to be good.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you think the ds version is badass, you should try the iphone version. I only prefer the ds version for the AR cheat codes. But the iPhone version has its own cheat code system built in. I also like the ds's controls.

Theres an iphone version? :blink: wow i did not know this haha awesome! I gotta check it out sometime. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: