Gaming What happens if...

richufc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am quite bored at work and so got round to thinking about my shiney new 3ds and how cool the 3d camera is. So then I got on to thinking what happens if you take a 3d photo on one 3ds and then take a photo of the on-screen 3d photo with another 3ds in 3d. Sadly I've only got one 3ds so can't try it out myself.

I'm guessing it will probably look the same (i.e. still 3d) but a bit grainier. Either that or it open up a doorway to another dimension.

If anyone has 2 3dses hanging around it might be cool to try out!

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I think it won't work
frown.gif

badbob

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried it almost straight away when me and my friend got ours. The resulting picture was sort of 3d, but then you could see two images of the 3DS I was taking pictures of, as if you were crossing your eyes. Basically it looked like it does when you lose the 3d sweet spot and the images start to split into 2.

In short, no doorways to other dimensions were opened, it was just a blurry mess.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not got 2 to test but it's a bit obvious.

You see the 3D because you have 2 eyes (reason for 2 cameras)
Since the second 3DS has 2 eyes (cameras) it would also be able to see the 3D.

So yes it would work but would look as good as on the first 3DS.

You may need to change the normal distance between the camera and the screen though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1