what happened to 3ds nus?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by monkeyman4412, Jan 26, 2017.

1. monkeyman4412
    OP

monkeyman4412 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    So What happened to 3ds nus? Is there anyone who is continuing it? or is it just a dead project?

2. SomecallmeBerto

SomecallmeBerto The Anti-Hero

Dec 17, 2014
    United States
    USA
    I have not seen anyone work on it. As far as I know yes it's dead.

Thanks everyone for supporting this project thus far. I appreciate everything that you all have said about this project. But, the reason I'm saying this is that I am stopping the project. Not just do to the mtheall servers being down, but also due to me being so focused on SimpliiU, and other side projects; as well as school. Again, thanks so much for your support. But, it seems like 3DNUS has come to an end. Either someone begins hosting a new mtheall service, or otherwise. Regardless, I will not be picking up the project back up. If this does happen, I fully condone you forking and making your own release(s) of 3DNUS. Thanks to @ground @VoxelStudios and so many more users and Tempers. Thanks again, and goodbye, 3DNUS.

~Dr.Hacknik (3DNUS: 2014-2016...R.I.P)

original thread - https://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus-mod-by-dr-hacknik.392360/

3. ground

ground GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 22, 2007
    Netherlands
    I stopped working on it a long time ago, when people took over and created better versions.